Become a Driver Associate of St. Louis County Cab and Yellow Cab
As a self-employed, independent contractor, you choose your own flexible hours, you can drive in the neighborhoods and areas with which you are most familiar and you will have access to the largest book of cab business in St. Louis, as well as building your own!.
St. Louis County Cab and Yellow Cab love drivers who are neat, friendly, experienced, safe, and interested in the largest and finest cab service in St. Louis. If you are a professional driver, retired, in between jobs and want to be your own boss, we have a taxi cab waiting for you. Or you can bring your own cab!
At St. Louis County & Yellow Cab you would be associated with one of the most progressive taxi cab companies in the Midwest.
- Our corporate facility offers full mechanical support for your vehicle.
- Free on-site car wash and auto vacuums
- On-site auto body repairs
- Comfortable driver’s lounge with plasma TV and free coffee
- Plus more…
Our guidelines are shown below:
- General knowledge of St. Louis metro area streets.
- 25 years of age or older.
- Good driving record.
- Good people skills (polite, etc.)
- Clean Police record. No DUI or DWI.
- Neat, clean appearance a must.
- Missouri or Illinois Chauffeur's License.
- Ability to obtain Metropolitan Taxi Cab Commission license. (Required to pass Physical, Drug Testing, Police Record Checks, etc.)
Call Ron Gregerson at our Driver's Relations Office – 314-991-5544 ext 111 or email your resume (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to seeing you!